photo NathanAndJadeBlogB-02_zps90cf696c.png

Monday, March 20, 2017

Rebirth



WOW! My two favorite events on this earth are births and rebirths. Last night, Jade and I met with Jeremy and his wife. The conversation began with curiosity about Christianity and moved toward inner peace, new life, ears to hear and the love of Christ dwelling within us. When we began to speak of these things, Jeremy visibly changed. The more we talked the more we realized how God had been pursuing him and softening his heart. After I had spoken on things like sin, repentance, forgiveness, the gift of salvation and a new relationship with God, I listened as Jeremy began to pray. He said things like, "God I know I've done stuff against you" and "there's nothing I want more than to just love you" and "God you are my king now". Jade and I huddled next to he and his wife as we all prayed. Today there's a new brother in the family, a soldier joining the ranks. Join us in welcoming him to the family and praising God for his unceasing love!

No comments:

Post a Comment